Healthcare Assistant’s required
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Healthcare assistants in the St. Austell and surrounding areas to work in residential homes caring for the elderly.
We have shifts available including days and nights, weekdays and weekends.
Day shifts vary from - 07:00 – 19:00, 07:00 – 13:00, 13:00 – 19:00, Night shifts are from 19:00 – 07:00
Pay rates will vary from £9.00 - £11.75 an hour depending on the shift. Mileage is also paid for!
You pick and choose your days, that's the flexibility of working with a recruitment agency!
Essentially you will need:
· 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (Essential)
· Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (Can be provided)
· Enhanced DBS check (Preferable-we can process)
· Full UK driver's license and own transport (Preferable but not essential)
· Mileage paid
· Flexibility around you
· Weekly pay
· On call support
· Immediate starts (With in date DBS and training)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00-£11.75 per hour