Salary: £10.81 - 12.43 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Healthcare assistants in the Newquay area to work in a residential home caring for the elderly.
This role requires full personal care to be supported with.
We have shifts available including nights, weekdays and weekends.
Day shifts are normally from 7pm – 7am.
Pay rates will vary from £10.81 - £12.43 an hour depending on the shift.
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (essential)
- Previous care experience (essential)
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check (we can process)
- Full UK driver's license and own transport (preferable but not essential)
- Mileage paid (40p per mile after first 10 miles).
- Flexibility around you.
- Weekly pay.
- On call support.
- Immediate starts (With in-date DBS and training).
Covid-19 precautions are taken
Job Reference: HCANewqNigh
Apply for this job