Salary: £11 - 12 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Healthcare assistants in the Poldhu area to work in a residential home caring for the elderly.
This role requires full personal care to be supported with.
We have shifts available including days, weekdays and weekends.
Day shifts are normally from 7am – 7pm.
What we offer:
- Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour.
- Mileage paid (40p per mile after first 10 miles)
- Flexible around you.
- Weekly pay.
- On-call support.
- Immediate starts (with in-date DBS and training)
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years’ experience working within the healthcare sector (essential)
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check (we can process one at a charge of £57)
- Full UK driver's license and own transport (preferable but not essential)
You will need to be:
- Committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have empathy towards our clients.
- A team player and able to work using your own initiative.
- Friendly, Patient, and open minded.
If you're interested in hearing further information, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Reference: HCAPol
Apply for this job