Head Chef - Coastal Hotel in a stunning location – Nr St Austell
- Salary from up £35,000 to £45,000pa DOE inclusing benefits
- Exciting venture based near a scenic beach in St Austell area
- Join a small team with stunning sea views
- Varied and interesting role
- Sourcing produce on your doorstep
- Hands on operation- we are looking for someone who can lead a kitchen in a busy hotel with a bar and restaurant operation
Our client is seeking a Head Chef join their fantastically situated coastal hotel based near St Austell.
This pivotal role within the kitchen you will support our client’s success, creating daily specials using locally sourced produce from the harbor.
For this position, we are seeking applications from candidates with strong passion and enthusiasm for local produce and what you do with previous experience in a similar position looking for a new challenge hitting the ground running.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Being able to cope with working in a high-pressure environment
- Have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to show authority
- Adhere to the highest level of hygiene
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Create daily specials menus
- Fantastic leadership
- Support and mentor Junior members of the team
Working hours will be varied and include weekends and evenings.
This is a full-time permanent position, with a competitive starting salary of up to £45,000pa DOE.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV to Penny/Andy at Cornwall Staff Agency today.