Location: Lands End
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time 48 - 50 per week
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
Our client, in Lands End, are looking for a Head Chef to manage their busy Kitchen Team.
· Responsible for daily operations in the kitchen
· Producing menus and new dishes
· Maintaining quality and standards that reflect the company's reputation
· Operating as a role model to the kitchen team, demonstrating the best possible level of service and skill at all times.
· Organising and supervising stock rotation within the kitchen ensuring minimal wastage.
· Monitoring stock transfers and accurately accounting for any movement of stock.
· Ensuring dating and labelling of produce is carried out
· Maintaining high levels of hygiene and health and safety
· Managing & training junior staff ensuring high levels of food standards are achieved
· Working in accordance with the Food Safety Act, Health and Safety Regulations and Licensing laws
Currently working as or have experience working as a Head Chef in a similar establishment
Quality experience is essential
Dedication, perseverance, creativity, and a good work ethic
Team spirit & ability to cope under pressure
Own transport required due to location of Hotel
Working 48-50 hours per week with an annual salary of £43,000 - £45,000
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: HQ00025029
Closing Date: 15/11/2021