Job Title: General Maintenance Person
Salary: £10.50 - £13.00 per hour
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Hillcrest House is a purpose-built nursing home established in 1989, and we are looking for an experienced and skilled General Maintenance Person to join our friendly team.
• Conduct general internal and external maintenance including painting
• Liaising and working cohesively with other departments
• Liaising with direct Line Manager and escalating any issues or complaints
• Install and maintaining appliances and equipment
• Use of maintenance logs to manage work needing to be completed
• Assisting grounds up keep
• Follow health and safety requirements at all times
• Use the correct PPE provided when carrying out tasks
Successful candidate will need:
• Ability to work to the needs of the business
• Have a basic DIY knowledge of electrical/Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills
• Ability to perform minor fixes and repairs
• Experience using hand and electrical tools
• Physical stamina and dexterity
• Full driving licence
Hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, Saturday mornings on a rota and shared callouts.
Generous rates of pay depending on experience.
· Supportive working environment
· Managers on duty daily
· Good updating and training provided
· Staff meetings
· Well-equipped home
· Competitive rates of pay
· Uniform provided
· Free parking
· Free Enhanced DBS check
· Stunning coastal location with good transport links
PPE is provided to all our staff with masks/ visors being mandatory.
All staff are COVID tested at least twice a week
Contact 01503 263489 (during office hours)
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early, therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible.
Job Ref: Hill
Closing Date: 10/05/2021