Job Title: Fully Qualified Electrician - Inspect & Test
Salary: £31,000 to £37,000
Location: Helston & Surrounding Areas
Hours: Full Time
Created from over 20 years of experience in Electrical Engineering, South West Electrotechnical Services (SWES) is a Limited company that provides Electrical and Ventilation services to the Domestic and Commercial markets in the South West of England.
At SWES Ltd are seeking a Friendly and Professional Qualified Electrician who is happy to work alone and as part of a team, to join expanding business, based in Helston. The role will cover a variety of duties across the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors throughout Cornwall including Electrical Installation, Condition Reports (Periodic Inspection & Testing), Fault Finding, Electrical Maintenance, Remedial Work, First & Second Fix, New Builds & Renovations.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Carrying out routine & non routine Electrical maintenance and Inspecting and Testing on commercial and domestic electrical
systems, and ensure installations are to BS7671 and manufacturer standards.
· Assess the materials needed and collect orders of materials when required.
· Diagnose and repair electrical faults in domestic and commercial electrical systems.
· Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, alarms etc
· Installation of Consumer Units
· Provide professional assessments and advice for customers where necessary.
· Aiding and Training, during the working day any Apprentice Employed Within the Business
Qualifications and experience essential for the role
· Previous Electrical Experience in the Domestic And Commercial Field
· City and Guilds level 2 & 3 Electrical installations.
· Time Served Electrician Inspection & Test 2391.
· Up-to-date with current standard BS7671, 18th Edition BS7671
· ECS / JIB Gold Card, preferred but not essential
· EV Charging Points
· Alarms, CCTV, Fire Alarms & Preventions (desired but not essential)
· Full UK Clean Driving Licence.
Working hours – 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday – Overtime / Weekend Work Available and Occasional Nights Away.
· 20 Days Holiday per Annum Plus 8 Days Bank Holiday
· Van & Fuel Card
· Lap Top
· PPE & Part Uniform
Successful Applicants will be interviewed remotely initially.
Job Ref: KK0321
Closing Date: 17/06/2021