Are you the next member of the Love Kate's team?
We need an enthusiastic person to join our expanding online cards and gifts business. You will be flexible, hard-working, and able to adapt quickly to meet the seasonal demands of the greetings card and gift industry. You will possess great attention to detail with the ability to work quickly using your own initiative, but also able to work well under instruction and within a small friendly team. As this is a hands-on warehouse ‘Picker-Packer’ role you will need to be physically fit, responsible, and reliable, with a commitment to safe working practices.
Love Kate’s is an online greeting card and gift retailer with exciting growth plans following acquisition by an investment company last year. We have been in business for over 11 years and are now established as one of the biggest, independent online card and gift shops in the UK. We operate a multichannel retail environment including website, ebay and amazon, selling an exciting range of bespoke, innovative products. We’re absolutely committed to our customers, offering a range of special services such as handwritten messages and gift wrapping to ensure that we offer excellent customer service with a personal touch. We like to reflect this in our marketing and no quibble customer care strategies. We also offer a fabulous rural location in central Cornwall just a 10-minute drive from Newquay. We are a small team based in Cornwall but with support from our parent company who are based in London.
To help fulfil customer internet orders, including picking, packing, and posting orders daily. To help replenish and maintain adequate stock levels at Amazon warehouses. To help receive daily deliveries of stock including unpacking, checking, and restocking shelves. To help maintain a clean, tidy, and organised warehouse to ensure the smooth operation of a busy and growing ecommerce retail outlet.
• Assist with daily pick of customer orders
• Assist with packing of customer orders ready for despatch
• Assist with preparation of products to send to Amazon warehouses
• Help meet busy deadlines and tight timescales during busy periods
• Help maintain stock and warehouse shelves
• Help maintain adequate levels of packaging materials
• Maintain a clean, tidy and safe work area and warehouse
Other responsibilities of the role:
• Help to receive and check off deliveries of new stock
• Assist with customer enquiries via telephone and email
• Refer to and use multichannel IT software as required (e.g for stock level checking)
We are looking for someone with these things:
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good level of numeracy
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Team player
And these skills/experience would also be beneficial:
• Good IT Skills
• Any relevant experience of working in an ecommerce or retail warehouse environment
Applications to go to (email): firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send a CV and a covering letter.
Closing Date: 24th July 2020