Job Title: Foster Carer
Location: In your Home
Up to £22,000 (dependent on experience & young person placed)
Are you looking for a new opportunity that will change a young person’s life?
We are looking for people who want to make a difference and change a child’s life for the better. You will be starting your process with RSD Fostering where we set the standard for customer responses and support through an experience that will change your life for the better. RSD Fostering will begin your process to become a Foster carer.
What we have to offer:
• Regular Training and development opportunities to support your role as a Foster carer
• Tax-Free allowances
• Out of hours support & Regular home visits
• Progression with a fast-growing company
• The chance to work from home and change a young person’s life.
When you proactively open your home and invest in these young people you will be emotionally and physically rewarded by the changes these young people make and how much they invest in you because they can see you want to help and support them.
The ideal candidate will be driven by the want to make a change and will welcome young people from challenging backgrounds. The candidates will be driven by the emotional and physical rewards, seeing the financial benefits as an extra.
What we are looking for:
• A spare bedroom.
• Clean driving licenses.
• A family who have lots of love and support to give, especially around challenges, fears and anxieties.
• Patient but passionate carers.
• Carers willing to go part time or self-employed.
• Ability to be flexible for meetings related to the young person and their development.
• Understanding carers who will support and welcome the young person, encouraging the young person to meet targets/aims
• Good Role models to model the socially acceptable ways to behave and communicate
Contact RSD Fostering:
01752 717666 or 07872 187736
Job Ref: CD Foster Carer Cornwall
Closing Date: 02/09/2020