Job Title: Food and Beverage Assistant
Location: Piran Meadows Resort & Spa, Newquay
The Bar and Waiting team at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join their growing team. This five star resort is located close to the popular destination of Newquay and is a stunning location for holidaying guests.
The successful candidate will work within the friendly team to serve food and beverages to our guests in line with the company's high standards. This will include maintaining the cleanliness of the bar and restaurant areas and keeping the area fully stocked.
In order to ensure the highest standards of service are given within our bar and restaurant, excellent customer service skills are essential.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for bar or waiting positions within a commutable distance of Whitecross.
What experience you will need:
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need:
- Great customer service skills.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park, as public transport is limited.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions
Job Ref: Whitecross PM52
Closing Date: 08/09/2019