Fish & Chip Shop Fryer
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: Full time
Salary: £11 per hour (inclusive of holiday and retainer)
Date Posted: 15/01/2020
Closing Date: 07/02/2020
Fish and chip shop fryer
Here at Hendra Holiday Park we are offering a very exciting opportunity for an individual to join our award-winning Fish and Chip shop team located centrally at our 5-star holiday park.
The Fish and Chip shop is a busy yet pleasant working environment and our small town like Holiday park provides a happy and cheerful holiday atmosphere.
Working in a food environment you will naturally have to deal with food orders, food presentation and food service, but at Hendra Holiday Park we believe there is more than just food operations. You will be delivering a customer experience that is full of energy, warmth and passion, leaving the customer wanting to come back and eat with us again.
Who we are looking for;
A passionate individual who takes pride in themselves and their work, being confident with working in a busy environment and within a team, a respectful and enthusiastic individual, with the ability to produce high quality food.
Roles will include
Providing an outstanding Fish and Chip shop experience, ensuring service, quality and consistency are maintained.
• Opening and closing the shop
• Food cooking - fish, chips and other menu items
• Food preparation - fish cutting, batter making, etc
• Maintaining consistent supply for the high demand of food
• Producing high quality of food
• Ensuring complete knowledge of products, extensively knowing and understanding the allergen booklet
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
• Oil management
• Maintaining standards of food hygiene and following health and safety procedures
Previous experience operating a commercial frying range is essential, with the ability cook multiple food items at once. Holding good knowledge of food timing and cooking temperatures.
We also seek qualities such as punctuality, enthusiasm, confidence and reliability, with the willingness to learn, develop and work well within a team.
We are a family run holiday Park who prides our self on providing great customer service, so a large focal point will be ensuring high standards of customer service are provided and maintained. We have strong beliefs in staff happiness, motivation, attention to detail and providing a fun yet professional environment to work in.
What we offer
• Competitive pay rates
• Retainer payable on completion of season
• 33% off food and hot drinks
• Monthly Oasis passes
• Opportunity to develop and progress
• Fun and vibrant working environment
• Free parking
• Day and evening hours available (largely evening hours)
• Staff accommodation may be available
To apply, please upload your CV