Salary: £60k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Role: Executive Head Chef
- Salary: up to £60,000 per annum
- Hours: 48hrs // Straight shifts
- Benefits: Excellent Staff Package
Cornwall Staff Agency are looking for a very talented and passionate Executive Head Chef who can take over the running of the Hotels 2AA Rosette restaurant while overseeing the hotels other two bespoke kitchens. Our Client a well-known, award winning luxury hotel is looking to recruit an Executive Head Chef to take over the running of their multi-rosette restaurants famed for exquisite dishes.
As Executive Head Chef you will need to be pro-active in your approach and ensure the smooth running of the kitchens adhering to the strict codes of practice, policies and procedures relating to food, storage, serving and specifications. You will be constructing and designing menus whilst overseeing pricing to achieve maximum GP. Within your role of Executive Head Chef, you will also be competent in stock rotation, food health and safety to the highest levels and ensure all stock levels are at an optimum level of availability.
As Head Chef you will:
- Have previous experience of working as a head chef within multi rosette establishments
- Be a competent problem solver
- Have a cool head whilst working under pressure and have a strong passion to produce exciting and innovative menus
- Be able to demonstrate an exceptional level of communication and maintain excellent relationships with other team leaders
- Lead training and development for kitchen staff. Providing coaching on costing, menu development, presentation and recipes
- Be efficient on producing staff Rota’s, delivering consistent exceptional standard dishes
Should you be interested in role and would like to be considered please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in contact shortly.
Job Reference: PaRL2153
Apply for this job