Due to our ongoing expansion we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Qualified Electrical Supervisor to join our team.
Main Responsibilities– Qualified Electrical Supervisor
• Supervising our team or electricians, apprentices and labourers
• Ensuring all work carried out is completed on time and in line with Industry Standards
• Checking compliance and signing off works as per the NICEIC requirements.
• Carrying out some reactive works
• Working in co-operation with other trades / occupations and assisting when able and necessary
• Carrying out other reasonable duties as deemed necessary in meeting MJR Group SW’s business needs
• Attending meetings with work colleagues and or Clients/Customers when necessary
• Dealing with Client/Customer queries and communications professionally and efficiently
• Ensuring appearances and actions are professional
• Hold relevant qualifications, 18th Edition, City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 or equivalent trade qualification in Electrical
• Full UK driving license
• Good literacy skills
• Well organised and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent people management skills
• Previous experience of working at supervisory level or self-employed would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Electrician and as a Qualified Supervisor and will have a positive, flexible attitude and good communication skills.
The available position is full time and permanent (subsequent to a successful probationary period), however we would consider part time / flexible working for the right candidate.
Good rates of pay available to the right person, 28 days paid annual holiday, and an optional pension scheme. You’ll only need to provide your own hand tools, we’ll provide everything else.
NO AGENCIES OR SUB-CONTRACTING PLEASE.