Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
I have new role for an experienced Electrical Engineer, to join our established client based in Newquay
I am looking for candidates with experience in a similar role, a team-based approach, and a can-do attitude. In addition, you will require a formal engineering qualification and familiar with working within a high hazard chemical manufacturing environment.
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Principally responsible for resolving production electrical breakdowns and undertake plant TPM.
• Working with Engineering Manager to ensure all activities comply with relevant standards and legislation.
• Ensuring that any delegated engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Together with Engineering Manager, identify and support production efficiency gains, ensuring machine uptime is maximised through a combination of TPM and effective breakdown resolution.
• Working with Engineering Manager to ensure engineering resources are used effectively.
• Must have a team-based approach and a can-do attitude
• Must be familiar with working in a high hazard chemical manufacturing environment
• Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver results and prioritise efforts when necessary
• Innovative, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Supporting safe working and safe systems of work
Educational requirements & qualifications:
• Previous experience within an electrical engineering role
• Continuous improvement mindset is a must
• Experience in the consumer products industry is desirable
• Formal engineering qualifications required – within electrical, and ideally,
Job Reference: SPHQ071021
Closing Date: 30/11/2021