Drawing Office manager
My client, an established operator in working with major water utility companies delivering environmentally considerate, cost effective and practical solutions from planning and design are looking to recruit a Drawing Office Manager to join their team.
Based near Newquay, you will be reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will help manage and oversee the day to day running of the drawing office.
· Alongside the Engineering Planner Planning Work into Drawing Office and managing Resource
· Staff Management (Appraisals, Holidays, Back to Work)
· Ensuring training records are kept up to date and filed
· Provide Guidance on Design, production Methods and use of Autocad & Inventor
· Monitoring and upholding the standards of the drawing work produced
· Act as a designer and/or draughtsperson as required
· Checking of drawings where required.
· Production of monthly KPI’s to be reported to Head of Engineering (workload and status updates)
· Involvement in technical recruitment
· Mentor Junior staff Members
You will need to have experience, knowledge, and qualifications in the following:
· Management Training (ILM or similar)
· Engineering experience and understanding of technical drawings (Essential)
· Ability to use CAD software desirable
This role is offering a competitive salary and is an immediate start for the right candidate.
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000 per year
Hours: 08:30 – 17:00 – Monday – Friday.
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance.