Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Date Posted: 20/11/2019
Ref: KG 38433
We are currently seeking a Creative and Design Executive to work within the Hospitality industry.
Working with various departments across a number of affiliated businesses within a Hospitality group, this role will be a varied and creative opportunity for the right candidate, working to ensure business is thriving in an exciting and different way along with assisting in the generation of new business.
• Pro-actively creating ideas proposals in line with popular industry themes, in order to support the sales and marketing team in generating new business
• Ensuring all visuals are consistent with the overall brands across all platforms
• Working alongside the marketing team to support and implement the social media strategy and content plans
• Developing concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
• Deliver a range of social content in line with company policies, ensuring all content is on brand and in the correct tone. Ensuring that content is delivered across all channels
• Actively seeking out and researching valuable stories from within our brand identities.
• Develop concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
• Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
• Producing in house magazines for three different brands
• Create photography and videography for all brands
• Ensure all the companies visuals are consistent with the individual brands
• Liaise with agencies to coordinate artwork and/or assets for monthly advertising
• Supporting marketing to Create monthly newsletter
• Develop content including videos, photography and copy
• To maintain and enhance the reputation the hotels have
• Seek out opportunities to enhance a guest stay using social media
• All other duties as required
Candidates will ideally have…
• A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices
• A creative mind-set - you enjoy coming up with new and exciting ideas
• Photography and videography skills preferred but not essential
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role the please apply now.
Alternatively, email email@example.com