Salary: £24k - 26k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Chef de partie & Demi Chef De Partie
- Fantastic opportunity
- Salary: £26,000 - £24,000 per annum plus Tips
- Immediate start
- Fresh Cornish produce
Our client, a well-established highly respected Chef based near to Falmouth, are seeking Chef de Partie & Demi Chef de partie to join their team on an immediate basis.
Our client is looking for talented, hardworking Chef de Parties. The establishment promotes local Cornish produce prepared to a high standard. The ideal candidate will have experience of cooking at this level and be able to help drive the kitchen forward.
As part of this role, you will ideally have experience of working across sections and be able to support the other chefs as and when help is required. You will be a fast and efficient worker with a good understanding of seasonal and local produce and how best to prepare those ingredients.
As a Chef de Partie in this establishment you will:
- Confidently run your own section within the kitchen
- Work effectively as part of a kitchen team
- Supervise the lower-level chefs and support their development whilst acting as a role model for them
- Take an active role in keeping wastage and stock loss to a complete minimum
- Develop and refine your knowledge and skills within a kitchen environment
- Effectively labelling and keeping on top of stock rotation
- Produce outstanding dishes keeping in line with the high standards of the restaurant
This is a permanent, full-time position being offered with options to progress your career working alongside one of the UK most respected chef. This is an exciting time to join this establishment and push your career forward.
Job Reference: PARL2163
Apply for this job