Our client, a local authority is looking to recruit a committed Customer Experience Officer to join their team in the Truro area.
This role sits within the new Customer Experience team in Customer Access & Digital Services and will support the centralisation of the Directorate feedback process. The feedback process covers compliments, comments/suggestions and complaints.
This is a temporary on-going role with a possibility of a roll over when the end date is reached.
- 9am – 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- Start date: 12 September 2022 End date: 3 December 2022.
- £9.90 per hour.
This role can be carried out remotely from home however, you have to be living in Cornwall as you will need to collect the equipment from the offices, induction days will also be carried out at the offices.
- To have a full understanding of the feedback process, applicable regulations and standards.
- To be the first point of contact in relation to feedback to the Directorate, ensuring collation of information and producing high quality responses to residents.
- To oversee the effective and efficient running of the feedback processes & ensure the service is fulfilling its statutory and regulatory obligations.
- contribute to research, collation of data, analysis and production of reports and presentations as well as performance monitoring of feedback processes.
- make decisions within own area of work about the order work is carried out and be responsible for prioritising tasks/meeting deadlines.
- To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping in line with the laws and regulations.
- To ensure that the Directorate implements the feedback elements of the Customer Service Promise and Corporate Feedback Policy.
- To work with the Customer Standards Lead and colleagues in the Customer Experience Team to manage the directorate’s customer feedback (compliments, comments & complaints).
- To ensure that feedback is responded to efficiently and effectively.
- To deliver a high level of customer satisfaction with the feedback process through resolving complaints and receiving praises.
- Information security and governance - Manage information in line with the Council’s policies, procedures and guidance on subjects such as Data Protection, Freedom of Information, confidentiality, information security and sharing the information.
- Safeguarding - Maintain awareness of Council policies and practices regarding the safeguarding of children, young people and/ or adults who may be at risk.
- Equality & Diversity - Work to eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and report incidents as they occur. Treat everyone with dignity and respect and ensure individual’s needs are met.
- Customer Experience - Drive to continually improve customer satisfaction and maintain a clear and consistent focus on delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing - Contribute to the management of health and safety risks and the creation of a positive health and safety culture to safeguard the health, safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
If you're interested in hearing further information, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.