Night Customer Assistants
We are actively recruiting for Night Customer Assistants for our client, a busy supermarket chain based in Ivybridge.
You will meet great people, learn new things and be part of a specialist, diverse team where everyone is welcome. It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It is a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that is one of the things that makes it so exciting.
Temporary work with a start date of December 18th with ongoing shifts until December 24th.
Full training provided- Paid!
We pay weekly + Holiday pay.
You will be responsible for-
- Ensuring customers receive an easy, seamless, and personalised experience.
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality.
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in the store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within the store
- At times, you may be required to accept deliveries into the store.
- Always keeping areas clean and tidy.
You will need-
- To be over the age of 18.
- Have a background in retail/customer service.
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile, and serving them with pride.
- The ability to build rapport with customers, meaning they leave the store having experienced a great shopping trip.
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others.
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success.
- Be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador.
Shift times: Nights- 10pm- 7am.
Salary: £10.25 per hour.
Covid safety measures taken in all workplaces.
To be consider for these great roles – please apply now!