Location: Penzance, Cornwall, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP23000 - 25000 per Annum
Date Posted: 13/12/2019
Are you looking for a new career in Marketing?
We’re looking for a Content Editor to join the busy marketing team of a leading foreign exchange provider.
The Content Manager will work with the Content and Comms Marketing Manager and supervise a team of Content Writers.
Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Supervising a content team.
- Developing the content strategy.
- Work with the team to develop new ideas.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
Content Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 2 years+ experience in a previous role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Confidence when leading team meetings.
Previous experience in the financial services sector is not required, but an interest in economics/politics is an advantage.
Salary: £23k - £25k DOE
Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday