Commercial And Residential Solicitor
Location: Launceston, Cornwall, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP40000 - 55000 per Annum
Date Posted: 13/01/2020
WISE employment are currently recruiting on behalf of an industry leading Legal firm. This is due to the ongoing success of their Commercial & Residential Property Department, we are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial & Residential Property Solicitor to join their team.
You will be an experienced Commercial & Residential Property Solicitor, who is an excellent communicator and can be active in building and developing client relationships as well as managing a busy and varied caseload. A familiarity with rural and agricultural property matters is important due to the nature of our client base.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience of working in all areas of Commercial & Residential Property Law
- Experience to include general commercial and residential property transactions such as negotiating leases for landlord and tenants, development agreements, property finance, acquisitions of development sites, portfolio acquisitions and sales, overages, freehold purchases and sales
- Ability to manage files competently
- Willingness to participate in the firm’s training and development programme
- Able to prioritise complex workloads
- Commercial awareness
- Fantastic communication skills
- A team player who can adapt priorities to meet tight deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm for the commercial property sector
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
- A knowledge of the SOS document management system would be an advantage
This is a full time role. The hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary DOE.
- A fantastic holiday allocation.
- A People’s Pension scheme
- Employee benefit scheme.
Please contact Kate Pyman on 01752 firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any more information or for an informal chat.