Our client, an award winning five star Hotel, Restaurant and spa operation based on the Roseland Peninsula, south of Truro are seeking to appoint a Chef de Partie for their busy fine dining and bistro style food operations- This is an IMMEDIATE START
This family run hotel with idyllic views directly over the Atlantic Ocean along the historic coastline of the south coast, location doesn’t get much better than this! The Hotel features an award-winning spa and restaurant, boasting it's 2 AA rosettes, the dishes feature the best of the areas local produce that is highlighted throughout its modern and innovative recipes.
This full time, permanent position requires a vibrant Chef de Partie to support the Head Chef and kitchen team.
You will also have exposure to cooking within conference, events, weddings.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for:
- Work at two-rosette fine dining level
- Ability to be versatile
- Work at high speed accurately within a high-pressure environment
- Deliver on the highest standards of health and hygiene
- Have Level two food hygiene certificate
You will be rewarded with the following:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Great tips package
- Staff benefits package
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Training and development plan
- Live in accommodation
- £32k basic based on a 48 hour week
- Up to £2k per annum in tips
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance.