- Chef De Partie
- Salary from £26K PLUS SERVICE CHARGE
- North Cornwall
- Modern well-equipped kitchen
- Live in
- Discount on accommodation, sports hire and food and beverage
We are looking to recruit a dedicated, hardworking and skilled Chef de Partie to join one of our client’s busy multi operated Restaurant/Bar and Hotel establishment set in a popular North Cornish village that offers the best of indoor and extreme sports . Our client is looking for a talented Chef de Partie who is looking for a new challenge and another successful year.
You will ideally have experience of working within high volume fast, paced establishments at a chef de partie level or above and will have experience of managing a team and assisting in maintaining a high and stable GP. You must have experience of working with fresh seasonal produce and making freshly produced dishes.
As Chef de Partie you would be required to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and all operations within in absence of the senior chefs.
You support training and support is there for the lower ranking chefs and they are keeping up with the standards set both in the ways of health and hygiene and quality.
- You will ideally have at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role and at the same level.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high-pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to show authority
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food and a good imagination and flair for menu creation
There are also some excellent benefits:
- Free Parking on site
- Share of tips, all money goes in a pot and divided between staff based on hours each month. Including card tips etc
- Fed on Shift- They feed staff on a 6-hour shift or more. Usually, a vegetarian option and a meat option.
- Free soft drinks, tea and coffee whilst on shift
- 50% off food for employee + 1 other person if eating on a day off or whilst not on shift
- Discount on accommodation rooms
- Discount on surf and other outdoor sports hire
Position is paid on a a salary basis.
This is a permanent position and we are ideally looking for candidates who would be available to start immediately.
This role will involve straight shifts.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position, please send your CV for consideration.