- Chef de Partie
- Busy Restaurant, Farm shop and events operation
- Live in accommodation available
My client, an award winning farm shop ( that sources and sticks some of the county's finest local produce), restaurant and events operation nr Launceston are looking for a full time, experienced Chef de Partie who is a proven team player with excellent organisational and communication skills.
The candidate must be able to:
· Run a section within the kitchen
· Have attention to detail in preparing food of the highest quality
· Monitor stock levels and assist with ordering
· Apply stock rotation to ensure waste is minimised
· Work under pressure and deal calmly with unexpected situations
· Continually learn and develop within the kitchen
· Provide support to junior kitchen employees
· Ensure high levels of hygiene are maintained and full compliance with both Hygiene and Health & Safety regulations being adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working at this level and be comfortable working in a vibrant and busy environment.
Predominantly working 8am – 5pm including weekends and public holidays there will be occasional evenings worked on a rotational basis.
**One bedroom flat accommodation can be provided if required for right candidate**
£19,750 - £24,500 per annum dependent on experience
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please send your cv in the first instance
Reference ID: FSHO2021