Salary: £20k - 24k per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Chef De Partie - Busy family run restaurant
Our client an award winning family run Restaurant operation near Helston are looking for a passionate and skilled Chef De Partie to join their award-winning kitchen brigade.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering 2AA Rosette standard dishes, you will be working within a brigade of 5 and with a head chef that has ran the operation for over 10 years.
The restaurant is known for its fantastic location and had undergone a large re-development, this role will offer a lot of potential for growth to the right candidate.
You will be passionate about cooking and will have previous experience consistently producing food of a high quality.
The committed candidate, will be given the opportunity to further their career within this growing privately-owned company, and such dedication will be awarded accordingly
As Chef De Partie you will:
- Have experience of working of up to 2 AA Rosette level
- Have experience of high cover numbers
- Be able to do deal with high pressure situations and deliver outstanding plates of exquisite food
- Have your level 2 in Health and Hygiene
- Ideally have at least your level 2 NVQ in catering
- Be able to support the kitchen whilst providing direction and training to the junior levels
The position offers a competitive salary offering between £20-24k along with grats, and with off street parking by the Restaurant.
If you would be interested in finding out more or would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV in the first instance.
Job Reference: PARL2178
Apply for this job