Salary: £11 per hour + Gratuities
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Chef de Partie
- Small Group of busy Bar/Restaurant and small room operations
- Pay Rate: £11 per hour
- Excellent Tips
- Great opportunities for the right candidates
- Will need own transport
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Chef de Partie to join a successful group of bars/restaurants based in Newquay and Truro.
Our client is looking for Chef de Partie who are passionate, creative, innovative and has an eye for detail working effectively across all section of the kitchen including pastry,
The successful Chef will have had exposure working to a high level for at least 1 year, this is an opportunity to use the best seasonal and local produce.
The right candidates will need to be passionate about food and a problem solver. You will need to be motivated with a drive to excel in this role. You will be set with ensuring the highest levels of food safety and food hygiene are adhered to, whilst keeping up to date records and documenting working practices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily food preparation of fresh produce
- Assisting the chef in the daily running of a busy kitchen
- Supporting other members of the team
- Adhere to all Health and safety policies
- Maintain high levels of daily service
- Passionate for learning and development
In return you will receive:
- Hourly pay
- Share in Tips
- Fantastic benefits associated with this group
- Training & development
This is a permanent position and we are ideally looking for candidates who would be immediately available to start.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this possible, please send your CV for consideration.
Job Reference: PARL2115
Apply for this job