- Chef de Partie
- Salary: £32,000pa
- End of season bonus
- Brand new, well-equipped, live-in accommodation
- Fantastic tips
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Chef De Partie who is looking to develop and push themselves within a two-rosette environment. Set on the Roseland Peninsula, the hotel benefits from spectacular sea views and the natural beauty of the rural landscape. Located south of Truro.
Working as Chef De Partie within this establishment you will have:
- Experience of working to two rosette standard and similar level for at least a year
- Experience of creating freshly cooked dishes using local seasonal produce
- Examples of good longevity within your CV
- A deep-seated passion to excel and work with food
In return you will receive unrivalled an end of season bonus and tips package with potential earns of up to £45,000pa, live in available with this role.
This is looking to be a full time, permanent position to start immediately.
Should you be interested in knowing more or would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please in the first instance send in your CV and we will be in touch very shortly.
Job Reference: PARL2172