Salary: £26,956 per year
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
- Chef De Partie
- North Coast
- salary: £26,956 per annum
Are you looking for that new challenge and the next step up? Are you passionate about food and wishing to develop yourself within a kitchen?
If you have answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you. We are looking for talented and aspirational Chef de Parties who are looking to take on a challenge and develop their skills and knowledge. Our clients’ restaurant in Newquay and promote exquisite fresh, locally sourced dishes within their fine dining two rosette restaurant. You must be a team player, customer focused, able to stay calm under pressure and willing to develop and eager to learn.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- You must have experience working at CDP level within a two-rosette fine dining environment
- You must have the ability to be versatile and adaptable
- You must be able to work at high speed accurately within a high-pressure environment
- You must be able to deliver on the highest standards of health and hygiene
- You must be able to show you can cook up to rosette standard
- You must have food hygiene certificate
- You must be flexible to working hours and variable shift patterns
You will be required to work straight shifts covering on average between 48hrs per week across 5 of 7days.
You will be rewarded with the following:
- A great rate of pay
- A good tips package
- Staff benefits package
- Training and development
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in touch.
Job Reference: paRL2133
Apply for this job