Job Title: Carpenter
Salary: £13 - £16 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
A new opportunity has arisen for a Carpenter to work on a project in Truro for 3 – 4 months, with the option to join the company permanently for various projects around Cornwall.
Initially, you will be working on one large site with a great team and will receive a pay rate of £13.00 - £16.00 per hour, depending on experience. Payment options available are PAYE, umbrella, own LTD and CIS.
As a Carpenter you will support the lead carpenter and site manager with:
- Laying floor
- Stick building timber frame panels.
- Stick building internal walls.
- Plasterboarding and insulating.
- Second fix work including door linings, skirting, architrave, door hanging, door furniture, kitchens and bathrooms.
The successful Carpenter will have the following:
- Experience in a similar role or as a carpenters mate.
- Hold a Valid CSCS (preferred not essential).
- Your own tools and transport will be required.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
In return, you will receive weekly pay based upon a signed timesheet with the potential to join the company as a permanent employee.
If this sounds like the right role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
Job Ref: Carpenter - Truro
Closing Date: 30/04/2021