Salary: £10.50 - 12.43 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Healthcare Assistant’s required
We are recruiting for experienced and reliable Healthcare assistants in the Newquay area to work in a residential home caring for the elderly.
We have shifts available to choose from, including days and nights, weekdays and weekends. The role is flexible, and you can choose to pick up shift times and quantities to suit you - you pick and choose your days, that's the flexibility of working with a recruitment agency!
Day shifts are normally from 7:30am – 2:30pm or 2pm – 9pm, Night shifts are from 20:45 – 07:00
Pay rates will vary from £10.50 - £12.43 an hour depending on the shift.
Essentially you will need:
- 1 years' experience working within the healthcare sector (Essential)
- Manual handling and Safeguarding training with evidence of certificates (Training can be provided)
- Enhanced DBS check (Preferable but we can process this)
- Full UK driver's license and own transport (Preferable but not essential)
- Flexibility around you
- Weekly pay
- On-call support
- Immediate starts (With in-date DBS and training)
To apply please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: CareAssistantNQ2
Apply for this job