Job Title: Care Assistant
Salary: £9.30 per hour
An opportunity has arisen for Care Assistants within our purpose built care home.
The home is divided into a General Nursing Unit and a specialist Dementia Care facility, with a Registered Manager and Clinical Lead heading each unit.
Established in 1989, we are a family run business. Achieving an excellent report in our recent CQC inspection with an outstanding rating for Well Led, our vision is to continue to provide person centred care at all times. We are looking for someone who shares our vision and passion for care.
Responsibilities of the role:
· To provide all aspects of personal care for residents as required
· To record accurate records of the care provided for residents and their well-being
· To provide and promote opportunities for residents to participate in meaningful occupation and activities
· To work as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of the home
· To be on time and in correct uniform
· Flexibility- there may be times due to holidays and sickness, off duties will be changed and you may be called in at short notice
· To show good interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type / Category
Fully refurbished, purpose built care home that values its staff, providing comprehensive training. Registered Nurses always on duty.
Full or part time post on day duty.
Shift times vary
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Experience not essential however senior posts available for NVQ 3/equivalent or above.
. Weekly COVID testing
· Free parking
· Uniform provided
· Ongoing training with possibility of completing NVQ
. Weekend pay enhancement
Competitive rates of pay
Free DBS check
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early, therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Job Ref: Hill3
Closing Date: 01/03/2021