Location: Blackwater, Truro
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Teagle Machinery Ltd
Teagle continues to invest in its Research and Development (R&D) activities, simultaneously developing existing and new products across all its product ranges.
The Draughtsperson role is critical to the team delivering new products and product improvements key to the growth of the company. Working with the Design Team and Production Management Staff to provide manufacturing drawings and technical information.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Design team to assist in:
- Developing of production and prototype manufacturing drawings
- Alterations to existing production drawings
- Entering manufacturing data (BOO and BOM) into the ERP system
- Technical information such as instruction books
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the Design Office
Qualifications and experience:
- Design draughting experience which will allow you to demonstrate the ability to respond appropriately to a wide range of engineering drawing tasks
- Good attention to detail and accuracy in task execution
- It is essential that the successful candidate is fluent in the use of Solidworks 3D modelling software.
- IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Publisher and Access databases).
Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team.
TO APPLY, simply upload your CV
Job Reference: TEA-DRAFT
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 11/07/2022