Salary: £20,000 -£22,000k
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
I have a brand-new opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to work for an established property company based in Truro.
The main purpose of the role is to provide secretarial support to the valuations team.
Duties will include
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, property details, presentations and other documents
• Maintaining an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents,
• Use established company computer systems including Agency database Live and Property Management database to input data and generate information.
• Assist in undertaking escorted viewings and/or take photographs.
• Organise and schedule meetings and events
• Attend and take meeting notes if required.
• Keep the company website and social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter) up to date and accurate.
• Provide cover for other support staff as and when required, including their departmental work, incoming and outgoing post, switchboard, and reception.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and co-ordinate multiple projects at once.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proactive problem solver and a meticulous attention to detail.
Package includes 32 days holiday which includes statutory days. Pension. Bonus scheme. Subsidised car parking at the NCP
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Job Reference: SPHQ240921
Closing Date: 31/10/2021