Responsible for the brand representation, promotion and positioning of Beach Retreats. Developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to maximise occupancy of the Beach Retreats portfolio and to attract new owners. Managing a collection of external agencies to deliver campaigns effectively and successfully.
A holiday letting agency with a difference. Our portfolio of properties are all within walking distance of a stunning beach, backed up by a highly personalised service which delivers a 56% repeat booking rate amongst guests along with excellent occupancy rates and revenue for owners.
But it’s more than that. We are innovative, pro-active and award-winning. We embody the beach life and are the go-to experts for delighting guests with an authentic beach feeling.
For our owners, we give them the freedom to know their property is cared for and achieves its potential. We transform properties into special places where memories are made and guests can make connections to the sea, the outdoors and to each other.
Our award-winning marketing campaigns are central to the business, telling our story of active relaxation by the sea to the right target market and representing the portfolio through words, photography and film. This maternity cover role will manage our existing campaigns and deliver exciting new developments over the course of the contract.
Responsibilities and key skills:
- An understanding of brands and brand values.
- Managing PR campaigns and brand partnerships to increase reach and awareness.
- A strong track record in managing external suppliers to deliver high quality PR, photography, film, website functionality, design and written words.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, identifying the effectiveness and impact and optimize accordingly.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players.
- Support the Portfolio team in generating new owner leads.• An understanding of website CMSs such as Umbracco or Wordpress.
- Content planning for the blog, social media channels and weekly newsletter.
- Familiarisation with Mailchimp or an equivalent CRM tool, compiling content for the weekly newsletter, as well as devising annual plans to increase our consumer database.
- Social Media channel management and strategy to increase engagement, awareness and sales.
- Manage and review digital advertising campaigns including retargeting, Meta and paid social.
- Support external agencies on Pay Per Click, display and SEO strategies.
- Continual analysis and development of website to increase traffic, engagement, conversions, online sales and offline demand.
- Manage the marketing budget and reporting tools.
- Manage a small internal team and a range of external suppliers.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Previous experience in working within the marketing function in tourism.
- Degree level qualified.
- Photography qualification.
- Personal skills.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic and open to innovation in a dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Full driving licence
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- 24/7 GP Access
For more information or to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV in the first instance, we cannot wait to hear from you.