Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: GBP23000 - 23000 per Annum
Date Posted: 19/12/2019
Wise Employment are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer for one of the UK's fastest growing retailers based in the Plymouth area. With exceptional customer-service at the core of the business, you will be joining a market-leading company who have huge plans for expansion and growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and extensive use of Excel is required.
- Experience using; PowerBI, SQL, DAX, PowerPivot would be advantageous but not essential.
- Analytical and commercial mind.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong prioritisation and timekeeping skills to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills whilst working on projects.
- Creative thinker.
- Spec out and create reports based on business requirements and best practice.
- Understand the layout and content of Datasets to ensure reports are created using the most suitable data.
- Ensure reports are visually pleasing and easy to use.
- Keep reports up to date based on best practice.
- Provide users with an overview of the report upon release and after any further developments.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis when required.
- Present reports and data to senior members of the business.
Hours and Pay
- Monday – Friday: 08:45 – 17:30 (38.75 hours per week).
- 28 days’ holiday per annum, inclusive of bank holidays.
- A company discount scheme is available upon successful completion of the probation period.
If you feel you’re right for this role, please contact us on 01752 603800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org