Salary: Up to £22,000
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
Our client in Mawnan Smith, near Falmouth, are looking for a Bar & Porter Manager
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Hotel Bar, its team and showing guests to their rooms and helping with luggage when needed.
You will also support the operation of the Golf Bar when required and report to the Food & Beverage Manager
You will aid both the Food and Beverage Manager and the General Manager in ensuring the efficient running of the hotel.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
• Excellent customer care and communication skills
• Good training skills
• Good supervisory/motivational skills
• Good literacy and accuracy
• Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Good time planning and organisational skills
• Focuses on producing consistently high customer service standards
• Minimum of 2 years Bar supervisory experience in a busy hotel environment as well as duty management experience.
• Good knowledge of each hotel department and how they complement each other.
• Experience of liaising with other departments in the hotel
Due to the remote location of the Hotel, own transport is required.
This is as full-time permanent position offering a minimum of 40 hours per week with a salary between £21,000- £22,000 plus fantastic company perks.
TO APPLY UPLOAD YOUR CV
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 24773
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 08/03/2022