Salary: £11.50 - 12.50 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Our client, an award-winning hotel on the outskirts of Newquay are looking for new Ayurvedic Inspired Spa Therapist to join their team.
You must be able to deliver exceptional and inspired spa therapies, with firm Ayurvedic roots and many a Cornish twist, across their sites. After gaining a strong knowledge and practice of Ayurveda you will delivering treatments from their full menu.
This role is a permanent role with immediate start.
Due to the location of the role, a driver's licence would be preferable.
- Deliver personalised treatments to a high standard.
- Professionally and confidently work with guests on a truly personalised level, imparting your Ayurvedic knowledge.
- Ensure that your presence has a positive impact on the team, the spa’s health and organisation.
- Practice self-care to support your sustainability and longevity, helping to minimise absences and burnout.
- To lead by example with guest care, spa cleanliness, hygiene standards, and Health and Safety regulations and procedures.
- Flow with the day, being adaptable to last minute changes and a fast-paced environment
- Be punctual, professional and communicate honestly and openly.
- Ensure that treatments run as scheduled, all necessary feedback is completed, and client consent forms are completed in full and current.
- Be flexible to suit the needs of the business.
- Maintain company ethics and policies.
- Embrace the product houses we work with and encourage effective homecare advice.
- £11.50 - £12.50 per hour
- 40-hour weeks.
- 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Must be flexible Monday through to Sunday.
- Covering 4-5 shifts per week.
- Part-time will be considered but candidates must have flexibility to work weekends.
You will need:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Spa Therapist - ideally with experience working for a holistic, high-end establishment.
- Massage therapy qualification / qualified spa therapist.
- Experienced with Ayurveda or holistic therapies.
- Ayurvedic qualification or evidence of completing over 60 hours of Ayurvedic study/training.
- Experienced with body scrubs, pregnancy massage treatments and/or cancer therapy treatments.
You will need to be:
- Guest focused approach – professionally informal style that leaves guests feeling hosted and held.
- Desire to deliver a unique and genuine experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with oral and written communication skill.
- Have a one team approach with a focus on building long lasting and meaningful relationships.
- Flexibility with working hours and ability to work evenings and some weekends.
- Passion for wellbeing, sustainability, and the environment.
If you’re interested in hearing further information, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Reference: AyInSpThe
Apply for this job