Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18000 - £35000 DOE
Date Posted: 02/12/2019
Ref: RR 38211
Based in the central Truro area my client is looking to recruit an ambitious Audit Senior to join their expanding team.
You will get to work with a broad range of clients from well-known names, fast growing owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your clients business. Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading and executing assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
• Managing client relationships and expectations
• Developing and coaching trainee accountants so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
• ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – full study support provided if you require it
• Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
• An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
• Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
• A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of the business.