- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Immediate Start
- Riverside location
- £19-23k DOE
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager who, together with our Restaurant Manager or in their absence, will ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently
A minimum of 2 years Management and or Supervisory experience
Above all a desire to consistently create an environment that delivers good quality customer service along side effective people management skills that allows our staff to develop, progress and enjoy their work place.
We are looking for candidates who have the desire to be innovative, adaptable, supply menus’ that showcase quality fresh local produce and be the best at offering a great customer service has to start with it’s employees, we are looking for someone who matches my client's qualities.
Sitting right on the water’s edge of Falmouth Harbour offering the best unspoilt harbour views that Falmouth has to offer and making it a lovely environment to work in.
This operation has a buzzing atmosphere of a social brasserie during the day turning into a premium night time dining spot catering for all of Falmouth Demographics. Serving fresh, local, honest food and working with many of Cornwall’s top producers to offer our customers innovative menu’s, delicious classics and modern dishes.
Still in its infancy, having been opened in July 2019, it offers a great opportunity for career path in hospitality not just a stop gap. Their aim is to progress our staff and promote from within where possible.
If you have a desire to progress your career and develop your current skills and are looking for good long term prospects in this industry then we want to speak to you about becoming part of our friendly, professional and ambitious team.
- A passion for quality customer service and good track record for attracting repeat customer business
- Experience of managing staff rota, holidays & payrolls
- Good knowledge of EPOS, ordering and stock taking systems
- Understanding of procedures, risk assessments, SOP’s manual.
- Experience with hiring, training and disciplinary action
- Produce daily / weekly reports delivering sales
- Consistently monitor product & labour costs to remain within Goals
- Previous bar, cocktail & barista experience
- The ability to manage, train and encourage your teams personal development
- Goods communication skills, creating good working relationships with kitchen, FOH and senior management
- Evidence of working closely with your senior team to put in place effective and motivating SOPs’
- Willingness and flexibility to work additional hours if required
- Ability to work under pressure
- A high degree of interest in self-development
- Enthusiastic, business-minded
- Professional yet personable
- Meticulous & highly organised
What you get from us:
- A very competitive salary with an attractive bonus scheme and uncapped tips!!
- An opportunity to develop your career with an innovative and ambitious company
- Be part of a dynamic and friendly team
- Great working location
- F&B Discount and free staff meals
- 28 days paid holiday
Job Type: Full-time
We want someone who is willing to take on something visionary and exciting. You don't want to miss this one.
Immediate start available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Range from £19,000 - £23,000 pa
To find out more, please send your cv in the first instance