Assistant Finance Manager
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: GBP20000 - 22000 per Annum
Date Posted: 08/01/2020
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience working in a financial department? Are you highly motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong communication and IT skills?
If so Wise Employment have the role for you! We are recruiting an Assistant Finance Manager for one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers based in the Plymouth area. With exceptional customer-service and quality products at the core of the business, you will be joining a market-leading company who have huge plans for expansion and growth.
- Overseeing elements of the day to day Finance operation; to include, Income, Overheads, Traveldesk, Reception
- Updating Finance procedures
- Developing & implementing new processes and controls
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed Assets
- General office duties
- Preparation of month end duties
- General admin & correspondence within the Finance department
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and consistency of work
- Professional accountancy qualification desirable (although not essential)
- Line management
- Experience of working within a fast paced finance department
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stake-holders
- The ability to work calmly when under pressure
- The ability to multi-task
- Commitment and confidence with strong administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficient written, numerical, analytical and IT skills, particularly Excel and a sound understanding of online processes
- Experience with Access accounts / other accountancy software
This role is recruiting on a temp – perm basis and starting soon! Make sure you don’t miss out by sending your CV today to email@example.com or call 01752 603800 and ask for Rebecca!
In return, Wise Employment can offer; weekly pay and emailed payslips, up to 28 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory holiday,) pension contribution and a friendly and welcoming working environment.