Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28/01/2020
Closing Date: 15/02/2020
Winners Recruitment are working with a local company who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team. This role is to work 37.5 hours a week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (30 min unpaid lunch break). Ideally my client is looking for someone with experience/ knowledge of Winman, Sage 50 Payroll, Excel/word/Access.
Main purpose of the role
• To assist with maintaining the day to day finance and administrative systems.
• To ensure excellent support and service to our customers, suppliers and associates.
• To ensure efficient communication between departments.
• To make available financial and relevant management information and other data as required
• Liaising with the sales team with regard to order processing.
• Liaising with manufacturing and the purchasing team to ensure continuity of supplies.
• Assist with answering the telephone and re directing calls.
• Cover for supporting the sales team with processing of sales orders.
• Cover for recording payments and arranging despatch of consignments.
• Maintaining hard copy and electronic customer records.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in reconciling the inter-company management charges
• Assist with monthly accruals and prepayments
• Create and maintain spreadsheets and other tools to assist in information gathering
• Assist with monthly CIS returns and EC Sales returns
• Inputting of purchase invoices
• Paying creditor accounts
• Reconciling creditor statements
• Reconciliation of debtor and creditor balances
• Assisting with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with creating sales invoices
• Maintaining both paper and computer files
• Cover for KHP purchase and sales ledger
• Credit control
• To work cooperatively and provide support as required for all companies in the companies group
• To undertake training and assist in training other member of staff as required.
To APPLY for this role, please upload your CV