Location: Lizard, Helston
Salary: £20,176.00 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
My client in Lizard, Near Helston, has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accommodation Experience Manager to their team at this busy holiday park.
Reporting to the Accommodation Experience Manager, you will support in to delivering a great experience to the guest’s and owners, running the Accommodation department efficiently ensuring high standards of service are delivered across all accommodation offerings.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring accommodation quality, ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations, and all operating standards are achieved.
• Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
• Going the extra mile creating a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
• Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
• Pro actively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
• Ensure that all new team members receive a high-quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
The successful Person will:
• Ideally have previous experience of managing or supervising a team.
• Have experience of working within a busy housekeeping function.
• Possess strong leadership and development skills.
• Have the ability to inspire others to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Be an excellent communicator with strong influencing skills.
This is a full-time permanent position offering an annual salary of £20,176.00 plus bonus package
Please note as a family holiday park background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate’
TO APPLY SIMPLY UPLOAD YOUR CV
For further information on this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 25354
Apply for this job
Closing Date: 07/03/2022