Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £3.90 per hour
Date Posted: 28/01/2020
Closing Date: 15/02/2020
Winners Recruitment are working with a well-respected, well established car dealership- who are looking for an Apprentice Vehicle Sales Advisor. This role will be to learn all aspects of the premium car sales arena. To be considered for this role you will need to be under the age of 25.
Our client is looking for someone who is ambitious and who has a passion for the motor industry, who is motivated to learn and develop.
· Greeting customers
· Discussing customer needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle
· Arranging test drives
· Negotiating sale and trade-in prices,
· Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles, highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer.
· Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork, which may include carrying out stock checks using Manufacturers’ databases and updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles.
· There will be other ad hoc duties as well.
In return for your hard work and commitment, The Vehicle Sales Advisor will be offered an Apprenticeship salary and access to a range of benefits including:
Accredited Apprenticeship Scheme
Workplace pension (if applicable, salary exchange option)
22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to work scheme
Refer a friend reward
Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Future prospects for career progression
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
If you would like to find out more about this role or any other role, please contact Keith Tyack at Winners Recruitment, Truro.