Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Hours: Monday - Thursday - 9.00am - 5.30pm Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm
Recruiter: Winners Recruitment
I have a great opportunity for an experienced secretary to join the friendly team an established property firm based in the centre of Truro.
Working with the Property and Facilities managers you will provide full administrative back up to the team by answering telephones/taking messages, manage the key cabinet, diaries, invoicing, mail merge, typing and filing.
Responsibilities will include.
• Responding to incoming tenant enquiries by email or telephone and liaising with facilities managers and contractors regarding maintenance and repair matters.
• Call and/or e-mail tenants chasing any non-payment of rents and other monies due.
• Interact with utility companies over such matters as change of tenants and providing meter reads.
• Assist in the co-ordination and management of all activities of Facilities Management.
• Have basic knowledge and understanding of accounting and accounting principles.
• Visit managed properties for various activities which may include reading utility meters and testing fire alarm systems.
• Take responsibility for the administration of the firm's pool car(s) by monitoring Mot dates, booking in for Mots, servicing, and repairs.
The company are supportive with an easy-going culture and regular team nights out.
They also offer Subsidised car parking at the NCP in Truro and Private Medical Insurance with BUPA which offers premiums at reduced rates. (After successful probationary period|)
The role is office based and working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
APPLY NOW BY UPLOADING YOUR CV
Contact Sally for more information
Job Reference: HQSP200921
Closing Date: 31/10/2021