Our client an established local authority in the Threemilestone area located near Truro are looking to recruit a committed Administrator to join their team.
You will be a part of a small, busy team, who deal with the administration of the following:
- Public Protection Service
- Trading Standards
- Commercial Food Hygiene
- Infectious Diseases
- Animal Health
- Fair Trading
You will also be logging customer enquiries on our management information system and also allocating the customers to a frontline officer.
You will need to be able to get into the office for the initial induction days and then approx once a month at the very least working in the office. The remainder of the time (if you wish) can be undertaken as working from home.
To be able to drive and have access to a vehicle is essential for this role.
- 9am – 5pm
- Monday through to Friday
- £9.90 per hour
- Start Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 – End Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 with a possibility of a roll over.
- To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies.
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service.
- To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
- Organise and co-ordinate events.
- Using Microsoft office applications.
- Research, analyse and report information.
- Effective Communicator
- Experience of providing administrative support within a busy office.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Flexible (hours and activity)
- IT Literate
- Self Motivated and capable of working on own initiative or within a team Environment
If you’re interested in hearing further information for this amazing opportunity, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.