Location: St Austell
Salary: £9.90 - 9.90 per hour
Recruiter: Cornwall Staff Agency
Administrator – St. Austell.
Our client in St. Austell is recruiting for an Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role is dealing with the ’Home for Ukraine’ Project.
This role is starting from 18th July to 5th September.
- £9.90 an hour initially.
- Monday - Friday 9am – 5pm.
- You will be conducting telephone interviews with hosts and potential Ukrainian refugees.
- You will also be completing administrative tasks.
- To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies.
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner.
- Taking account of the particular circumstances, including obtaining information from an appropriate source in response to a nonstandard query and feeding back to an enquirer in an accurate and effective manner, giving particular regard to assessing the particular circumstances.
- To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service.
- To manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
You will need to be:
- Able to organise and co-ordinate events.
- Use Microsoft office applications.
- Research, analyse and report information to the correct place.
- An Enhanced DBS check OR a Basic Disclosure criminal record is required.
- A clear DBS Children’s Barred List check.
- Effective communicator.
- Experience providing administrative support within a busy office.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment.
- IT literate.
- Self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative within a team environment.
If you’re interested in hearing further information, please apply with your CV now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Reference: Admin
Apply for this job