Job Title: Accounts Technician
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 pro-rata per annum
Hours: Part-time, 16 hours per week
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Digital Peninsula Network (DPN) has substantial government and EU funded contracts to provide training and businesses support services throughout Cornwall and the South West. As a result, DPN is expanding its team of dynamic and skilled staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Technician to join the team.
We are seeking to recruit a part time Accounts Technician. Working with the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance of the company's accounting records, ensuring they are up to date, accurate and complete.
1. You will have 2 years of financial experience including:
• sales/purchase ledger
• bank reconciliations
• monthly profit and loss and other management reporting
• other administration-based duties as required.
2. You should have 1 year’s experience of an accountancy package, preferably xero
3. You should have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Outlook and especially Excel.
4. You should hold a recognised bookkeeping or accountancy qualification.
5. Previous involvement with running payroll would be beneficial.
6. You must be able to work to a high degree of accuracy and show meticulous attention to detail.
7. Experience of working in a grant funded organization would be advantageous.
Full details available from: https://www.digitalpeninsula.org/accounts-technician
Job Ref: Accounts Technician
Closing Date: 20/11/2020