Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18000 - £35000 DOE
Date Posted: 02/12/2019
Ref: RR 38213
Based in the central Truro area, well established accountancy firm is looking to recruit a Accounts Senior to join an expanding Corporate and Business Services team.
Responsible for the delivery of a range of compliance related services, you will build long standing relationships with your clients ensuring that you become a trusted advisor and actively contribute towards the growth of their businesses.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of management and financial accounts for owner managed businesses
• Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
• Identifying and delivering advisory services that may benefit your client. This may include areas such as cloud accounting and systems support, Making Tax Digital as well as corporate and personal tax planning
• Taking an active role in developing the skills of junior members of the team
This is an outstanding career opportunity with the potential to progress within the firm.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
• ACA, ACCA or AAT Qualification
• Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure