Account Handler (jb)
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent, England
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP25000 - 30000 per Annum
Date Posted: 27/01/2020
Wise Employment are looking to recruit a JB Account Handler for a well-established Insurance Broker in Sevenoaks.
- It is essential that you have 2-3 years previous Account Handling experience ideally JB/Specie insurance but a general commercial or High Net worth Background.
- Preferably Cert qualified. However you can be sponsored to obtain the qualification within 12 months of starting.
- 35 hours a week Monday – Friday 9.00-5.00 (1 hour break)
- Starting salary of £25,000 plus dependent upon experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases to 30 days after 5 years service.
- 3 month probation period.
- After which you will be invited to join a generous Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance Plan and Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Location of Vacancy – Sevenoaks
Key Responsibilities include:
- To successfully broke new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements.
- To handle day to day queries from clients and act as point of contact.
- To provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly.
- To provide support and technical assistance to Account Executives and other staff within the Company.
- To build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other staff within the Company.
- To provide claims assistance when required, all within agreed timescales.
- To liaise with colleagues to share information about the current insurance marketplace, and to assist them with any insurance queries.
- To comply with any applicable service standards at all times, to ensure the best service is provided to clients.
To apply or for more information please call Kalina on 01752 603800 and email your CV to email@example.com