Job Title: Workforce Development Manager
Salary: Starting Salary of £24,720 pro rata
Hours: 30 hours per week
Workforce Development Manager
Salary: Starting at £24,720-£28,840 (pro rata FTE: 37.5 hours) dependent on experience
Hours: 30 hours per week
Benefits include: Please refer to our Rewards & Benefits document
This is a unique and exciting opportunity that you will not want to miss, whether you are actively job searching or not. You can make this new role your own as part of a forward thinking and growing Charity.
About Havencare - Established in 1987 in Plymouth, Havencare is thriving, providing direct support services across the South West to over 100 people, with a growing workforce of 250 staff and the potential and passion to do so much more. We have a strategic aim to be outstanding for every person we support. We want to continue leading change for the better in both local and national networks, growing our reach, presence and impact to make a difference to all people with learning disabilities and autism (and their networks of support).
To succeed in this role, you may currently be:
• A Team Leader or Team Manager experienced in social care; a leader in learning (training in social care related disciplines); or have other transferable experience, skills and attributes that may be a match for this unique role.
You will undoubtedly be:
• Inspired by the thought of making a tangible difference to many people’s lives with learning disabilities, autism, and other cognitive conditions; and can be inspirational to those that provide their support.
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues at all levels
• Passionate to influence improvement through workforce development and effective resourcing
• Develop and maintain income streams from L&D
• Monitor and report on workforce L&D, identifying and resolving gaps
• Versatile and confident to quality assure and develop practice.
• Recruit, supervise, and oversee our casual staff bank
• Excited to make this new role your own, to learn and grow with us.
In this new role you will work alongside small team of Quality Officers responsible for workforce scheduling support, learning and development, quality systems, policy and procedure reviews, quality marks and accreditations. You will deputise for the Quality Development Manager holding responsibility for the Quality Division in their absence, linking directly with the Director of Support. You will be keen to grow with Havencare, continually developing yourself and others.
You will use your professional expertise and personal attributes to:
• Deputise for the Quality Development Manager in their absence.
• Transform policies into outstanding practice through creative learning & development
• Continuously improve quality in services, especially in positive behaviour support
• Ensure that policies, procedures and practice achieve exemplary compliance with legislation & regulation
• Manage the co-ordination and commissioning of Learning & Development (L&D), and facilitate training delivery
Please visit our website www.havencare.com/jobs to see the Role Brief and apply.
If you would like an informal discussion regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 14th May 2021 midday
Shortlisting 17th May 2021
interviews will be held in Plymouth office on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Job Ref: WDM0421
Closing Date: 14/05/2021